Friday 8 August 2008

Charlotte Church to Marry on The Beach

Charlotte Church will marry boyfriend Gavin Henson on the beach, she has revealed.


The singer-turned television presenter, 22, says although she and rugby football player Gavin have a location in mind for the wedding, they haven't set a date.


She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "We just don't want to [get marital] at the moment. It will occur in time � when we want to do it, non before. All those reports about Gavin being seen shopping for rings are completely untrue.


"I can confirm that we both retrieve a wedding on a beach somewhere would be very romantic � when the time is right."


The couple, world Health Organization have a ten-month old daughter, Ruby-Megan, are expecting another baby in November.


Charlotte added, "I knew that Gavin would be a secure dad, only not this good. He's very focussed. He even gets up when Ruby has a feed at night. I love everything about him. He's much perfect � nice, kind, considerate, funny and good when he has to be. He's got an amazing body, as well. I await on him hand and foot. His mother spoilt him and now I spoil him too."


The former child star won't be stopping at just deuce children, though. "I'd like to make more children, a large family. Four or captain Hicks, maybe," she said. "Gavin wants eight-spot! Maybe he wants his own rugger team. I�m 22 now, and like to think that I�ll stop having babies in about ten years meter. That seems sensible.�


Charlotte then went on to uncover that she and Gavin like to grow their own vegetables. "I love gardening. Gavin and I grow a lot of our own vegetables and we make some hens for unused eggs," she said. "We've got dogs and geese as comfortably. It's all very 'River Cottage' Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall would be selfsame proud of us. We'd love to get an allotment as well."




More information